Sunday, August 5, 2012

Back from Buffalo!


Hey guys! Sorry I didn't take my computer to Buffalo, thought I needed a break from the digital world. Got a chance work with my always wonderful watercolors and other traditional media. You know, just realized I stopped drawing with pencil...hmm..also did a few drawings looser than normal and it felt nice, you know? I even tried this iPad app called "Brushes" it's the closest thing you can get to Photoshop and great for quick ideas...so much for a digital break.

Side-note: when you're on a plane and using your in-flight water for paint people will take notice no matter how hard you try to hide it or maybe I'm just bad at creepin.




- All roughly 15 mins -




And then I made a new character (I still don't know her name)...I did name a couple of my other characters and will hopefully be working on them before the summer runs out!


2 comments: